-->

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Maid-sama on QTV this January 2011!


While watching the Dragon Ball run on QTV, during the commercial break, I spotted the TV ad for Kaichou wa Maid-sama, which will be called as Maid Sama! (with no dash!) yup, QTV has just got one of Spring 2010's most watched title will hit free TV screens next year!


Based on the ad, Takumi Usui will be voiced by someone familiar while Misaki will be voiced by an unfamiliar VA (I will not mention names to prevent misinformation)!

Kaichou wa Maid-sama has just ended in Japan last September 23, 2010, and Maid Sama! will premiere on QTV this January 6, 2011, making it almost more than 3 months after it ended in Japan! If my memory serves me correctly, this is the second fastest acquired anime title in TV! With Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on TV5 on the first place with seven weeks after it premiered in Japan!

Kaichou wa Maid-sama premieres on QTV this January 6, 2011 at 4pm, replacing Shin Mazinger Edition Z on the timeslot. Now, how can I watch this title on TV considering that QTV is not available in the place that I am staying!

Special thanks to Zen Otaku Honbu for the video.